CPH# JOB-2673876 - Swing Shift Hospitalist Needed in Indiana
|You will enjoy living and working in this family-oriented community with exceptional public and private schools. It offers outstanding public and private golf courses. You will be within 1-hour drive to Cincinnati, Indianapolis, and Dayton. <P> This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today. <P> If you are interested, send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kaylee Petrosino at 954.837.2662. Refer to job #2673876.
Work on the Banks of the Ohio River
|Located on the southern banks of the Ohio River, this area has a low crime rate and cost of living, and a high quality of life. You will enjoy practicing in a thriving community with of over 100,000 population, and providing access to care to more than 400,000. Nocturnist 156 shifts per year. Procedures required. Competitive compensation package. Easy access to Evansville, Louisville, and Nashville.Hospital Employee, Traditional. 7 on/7 off nights. Salary Available, contact us for details. Employer Loan Forgiveness available . Signing Bonus available, contact us for details. Relocation Bonus available. CME up to 1 week and money available. Retirement plan with employer match. EPIC in use for EMR. Central Lines and Intubations Procedures Required.
Midwest Hospitalist Opening 200810
Seeking passionate providers who aspire to building and expanding a brand new hospitalist program in a historic college community 75 minutes out of Chicago.
* Strong base salary plus RVU productivity
* Full benefits in addition to sign on bonus, forgivable student loan assistance, CME and relocation
* Manage inpatient service including medicine consults, admissions and discharges
* Teaching and research opportunities available including multiple local residency programs
* Great opportunity to work for an independent health care organization nationally recognized for quality and excellence!
* Supports the largest sub specialty organization state wide
* Brand new hospitalist team being built
* Owner opportunity with partnership advancement opportunity after one year with no buy-in
* Governed by Partnership elected Board of Trustees
Home to a major iconic University with a national reputation of academic excellence
* Easy access to Chicago and Lake Michigan
* Division 1 NCAA Sports and Minor League Baseball
* Excellent public and private schools with great neighborhood options
* Family oriented community surrounded by several prestigious universities
* Theater, symphony orchestra, zoo, and museums
Direct / Fax: 404-591-4235
Cell / Text: 404-401-6322
Mention Code 200810 - HOS
MD or DO Medical Degree
Eligible to be state licensed in the United States
United States Residency and / or Fellowship training
United States Board Eligible or Certified</pre>