CPH# JOB-2711184 - Locums Opportunity for Hospitalist in MN
|Whether you have full-time availability, or just a few days here and there, we can find an assignment that will fit your needs. Contact your personal CompHealth consultant today.
CPH# JOB-2708125 - Locums Opportunity for Hospitalist in MN
|If you have full or partial availability for this assignment, or are interested in any of our other assignments, contact your personal CompHealth consultant today.
CPH# JOB-2703243 - Locums Opportunity for Hospitalist in MN
|Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
CPH# JOB-2690694 - Minnesota Hospitalist for 13 Shifts Monthly and $330K Earnings Potential
|A hospitalist is needed to join a long-established program in Minnesota. The schedule is a flexible block schedule for an average of 13 shifts per month. It will be about 10 to 12 day shifts and 1 to 3 night shifts per month. The day shift will be from 6 am to 5pm with 2 hospitalists on during that time, and finishing at 5 pm allows the hospitalists to be home for dinner. They are accepting candidates who are board certified if more than 2 years out of residency <P> You will receive a salary plus team bonuses for $330K combined earnings potential, and can pick up extra shifts to earn more if desired. You will also be provided with medical and dental benefits, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME stipend, a pension plan, life insurance/disability, and malpractice insurance. <P> CompHealth is one of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly...
CPH# JOB-2671189 - Hospitalist Needed One Hour Outside of Duluth, MN
|A stroke certified hospital in Minnesota needs an additional hospitalist due to growth. They are offering a 7 on and 7 off block schedule of 12-hour shifts. The incoming hospitalist can expect to see an average of 16 to 18 patients per day. There is an open ICU where surgeons do procedures. They welcome family medicine of internal medicine trained physicians, and 2022 residents to apply. If you do not have an active MN medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one. <P> This position offers an excellent compensation with incentives/bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a $50K commencement bonus, medical benefits, CME, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, and malpractice coverage. <P> This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of tempora...
WBY# JOB-2706483 - Hospitalist Coverage Is Needed in Minnesota
|If this opportunity sounds right for you, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
WBY# JOB-2706481 - Hospitalist Coverage Is Needed in Minnesota
|Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
WBY# JOB-2701299 - Locums Hospitalist Coverage Is Needed in Minnesota
|Get in touch with a Weatherby consultant today to learn more about this and other opportunities available now.
WBY# JOB-2700816 - Locums Hospitalist Coverage Is Needed in Minnesota
|Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in Minnesota with a hospitalist. The work schedule will be day and night shifts. You can expect to see around 14 patients per shift. Board certified or board eligible candidates are needed for this role. Due to time constraints, only MN-licensed applicants will be accepted. ACLS certification are required for this assignment. Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork. If this opportunity sounds right for you, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
Flexible Schedule, $50,000 Sign-On
|Join a department of 14 full-time Hospitalists. You will have excellent compensation with paid malpractice and a very manageable patient census of only about 14-16 per day. You will work in 26 blocks per day, flexible scheduling and opportunity for daytime, swing and nights.Flexible schedule. EPIC in use for EMR. $306,000 per year salary (more for Nocturnist). $50,000 starting bonus. No procedures required. Specialty and Intensivist support. Fargo is one of the fastest growing cities in the Midwest. Home to a large university, excellent schooling options, strong local economy, wonderful outdoor activities and 95% of what you need (including an airport) for amenities. For the other 5% Minneapolis is just a few hours down the road..